The adoption of school uniform policies has been observed to promote school safety, improve discipline, and enhance the learning environment. All students at Lighthouse Private Christian Academy at the Zoo are required to wear uniforms under the following guidelines.
Each child will be required to have at least One Navy Shirt for Official School Functions. (Required by the end of the first quarter)
- White, Light Blue or Navy Blue shirts (no t shirts, or shirts with pockets, Pockets interfere with the monogrammed logo)
- Jumper, Skort, shirts or pants in khaki or navy.
- Short or long sleeved blouse with peter pan collar (in white)
- White or khaki tights or white socks
- Keds saddle oxford style leather tennis shoe, navy and white, or:
- Khaki (style: “School Days” available from jcpenney.com, zappos.com)
- White, navy or khaki tennis shoes
- Dark-colored mary jane or oxford style shoes (soft soled, low heel)
- Sweaters, sweater vests, and outerwear (khaki or white) from French Toast that would coordinate with the khaki jumper and skort.
- Coordinating hair accessories from French Toast or you can find them elsewhere.
- Double knee, flat-front pants or shorts in khaki
- Pique polo shirt, short- or long-sleeved, white, light blue or navy
- Oxford button down, short- or long-sleeved, white, light blue or navy
- Socks: white, khaki, navy or other coordinating dark color
- Black or brown tennis shoes
- Oxford-style, soft-soled shoes in dark color (navy, black, brown)
- Braided or plain belt in khaki
- Optional: sweaters, sweater vests, and outerwear (khaki or white) from French Toast or elsewhere
This year we will have iron on/sew on logo patches. This will be available the first few weeks of school.